Connecting to your school from the mobile app.
- Click on the ‘R’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Rymindr Connections’
- Select ‘+ Rymindr Connection’ (note, if this is the first time a connection is being added, the mobile user will be asked permission to use their camera to be able to scan the QR code. Select allow or yes)
- The mobile user now has 2 options, 1. Scan your connections QR code by pointing the camera at it. 2. Enter your connection code by selecting ‘Enter code’
- Your school details will display, now select ‘Connect’
- Complete. The mobile is now connected with your school and is able to accept Rymindrs, communications, notifications and more.
Connections can also be directly managed from your web application. As a school you are able to remove, add to groups and more directly from the web app.
Here’s a video for reference.